Copyright Infringement Counter Notification
To file a copyright infringement counter notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following. (Please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- Identify the specific work that we have removed or to which we have disabled access.
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number, email address and the username of your Book Patch account.
- Provide a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided us with the original copyright complaint or an authorized agent of such person.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by email, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice may be sent to us via our online copyright counter notification form below.